The company recognizes the importance of our customer's personal information as an essential matter in our businesses.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose, share, store and transfer. ("collection") your information when you purchase our products, use our services or platforms ("our services"). In this regard, we suggest that you review carefully and understand the details as stated in this Privacy Notice:
- Who are we?
Name: Decor Mart Company Limited
Address: 555 Thonglor 19, Sukhumvit 55, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- What is Personal Information?
In this Privacy Notice, "Personal Information" means any information about an individual who can or is identifiable to that individual. Whether directly or indirectly but does not include information about natural persons who have died. Please note that we will rely on the definitions in applicable law to determine what is or is not Personal Information for this Privacy Notice.
- Scope of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to information, including Personal Information we collect from persons who purchase our products or your access to or use of our services and platforms.
- Changes in this Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may update our Privacy Notice. We will notify you of any updates to this Privacy Notice through our Platform. Please visit our Platform for updates regularly. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Notice on our website.
2. What Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect or obtain the following types of Personal Information from you, which may come from various sources, either directly or indirectly:
- Personal Information. For example, first name, last name, address, LINE ID, telephone number, fax number, email, identification number, passport number, gender, date of birth, occupation, signatures, delivery address, address of the company you are affiliated with, and position, accounts from other communication channels including questions, inquiries, and complaints, etc.
- Payment Information. For example, transaction data, customer code, purchase amount, bank account details, credit card number, etc.
- Shopping History. For example, shipping address, and personal information about the items you added to your favorite, added to your cart, purchased, or returned.
- Other Information. For example, CCTV's photo and video records, visitors' license plate numbers, time in and out, etc.
3. How do we collect and receive your Personal Information?
The Company will collect such data for the sake of recognising your requirement, proving product and servicing your requirement, developing our selling and services and using such data base for marketing activity and promoting our news and activity. The Company will send our marketing activity and product that you might interested to you to provide you the best service as appropriate.
Directly from you. For example, when you:
- Purchase our products or services.
- Sign up to receive updates through our Platform.
- Submit a request to our Consumer Service team.
- Contact, inquire, or submit a complaint to us.
- Participate in marketing activities, campaigns, events, or similar programs.
Automatically. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Enable location-based features on our Platform.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
Other Sources or Third Parties.
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Line Official Account.
By Combining Personal Information. For example, we may:
- Combine Personal Information collected offline with information collected through our Platform.
- Combine Personal Information about you that we acquire from various devices you use to access our Platform.
- Combine third-party Personal Information with personal information we already have about you.
4. How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include completing your product or service requirements. It may also entail the processing of purchases or other types of transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your Personal Information to improve our Platform, products, services, and operations. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your Personal Information to learn more about the products that you are interested in.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This could involve responding to your feedback or your inquiries.
- To Communicate with You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship, notify our services or promotion, and notice our Platform's updated terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special deals. We may use your Personal Information to serve you advertisements for products, services, and offers. We may send you information about new features or updates. We may also use your Personal Information to send you electronic communications, such as by email or text message.
- For Interest-Based Advertising. Our third-party partners and we may utilize Personal Information collected across the various website, devices, or other platforms to display relevant advertising on our Platform, as well as on other sites, services, and other devices you may use.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our business and the customers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
5. How do we disclose or transfer your Personal Information?
We may disclose or transfer your Personal Information to the following third parties who collect, uses, and discloses Personal Information for the purpose described in this Privacy Notice.
- Our Service Providers. We may disclose or transfer your Personal Information to third parties who provide services on our behalf.
- Our Business Partners. We may disclose or transfer your Personal Information with third parties that co-sponsor a contest or promotion, advertisers, media buying agencies, etc.
- Third parties are required by law. To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, we may be required to disclose or share your Personal Information. This includes any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, or other third parties with whom we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or to protect our rights, the rights of others, or individuals' safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or safety issues.
6. The legal basis on which we process Personal Information
We process your Personal Information based on various legal bases depending on the nature of the personal data and the type of processing involved. We rely on the following legal principles (single or multiple) in addition to or in addition to your consent to the extent applicable.
- Performance of contractual obligations/entering into contracts
Certain personal data must be processed based on the necessity to perform the functions of a contract between you and us. or to process your request before entering into such a contract. For example, we will need to ask you to provide your name, address, email address, and phone number. To provide services to you and fulfill our obligations under the service contracts we have entered into with you.
- Legitimate Interests
The second legal basis we use is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party. These legitimate interests include providing our services and business operations and developing our services. Securing our services, such as fraud detection and prevention, billing in connection with charged services, displaying advertisements for our services or products, or displaying advertisements for third-party services or products. We provide our advertising services to our customers per our obligations in the contract between our customers and us.
- Research, statistics/historical documentation, or archives for the public purpose.
The third legal basis we use is the need for research, statistics/historical documentation, or archives for public purposes. For example, we may generate statistics related to the business type of our services for our own or third-party marketing purposes. We will use this legal base when there are measures to protect our rights and your liberties as required only by applicable law.
- Compliance with the law
The fourth legal basis is the need to perform our legal duties. For example, we may need to keep records for some time to comply with applicable laws.
- Danger Prevention/Public Service Duty
In some rare cases, we may need to take steps to prevent or mitigate harm to your life, body, or health. or another person, or we may need a mission in the public interest.
7. What do we do to keep your Personal Information safe?
We seek to implement reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information from loss or misuse. Such modifications, disclosures, and security measures include adequate use of security software, access restriction, and assignment of personnel to manage Personal Information. However, please note that although we have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. There are no websites, products, devices, or online applications. Or transmission of information computer system or any wireless connection will be completely secure; therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
8. How long do we keep your Personal Information?
We will retain your Personal Information until it is no longer necessary to collect your Personal Information or until you request that your Personal Information be deleted or destroyed. We may need to keep some of your information to comply with the legal obligations.
The specific retention period is determined by the following considerations:
- The purpose of processing.
- The characteristics of Personal Information.
- The need to collect Personal Information for legal or business reasons.
For example, if you are a customer of our services, we usually delete your Personal Information within  years of the last time you used our services. However, we may need to keep all or part of your Personal Information to establish, perform, or exercise legal claims, dispute claims, or legal compliance purposes.
9. What rights do you have regarding your Personal Information?
You have the following rights regarding the Personal Information that we collect.
- Request access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- Obtain your personal information, including requesting that your personal information be transmitted to another data controller.
- Object to the data collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
- Request us to delete, destroy, or anonymize your personal information.
- Limit the use of your personal information.
- Request us to rectify or keep your personal information up to date.
- Withdraw the consent you have provided to us.
- Complaint with us or with the relevant data protection authority.
10. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns to this Privacy Notice, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at
Decor Mart Company Limited
555 Thonglor 19, Sukhumvit 55, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
02 – 365 - 0789